- To reserve a motorcycle, you must have a valid motorcycle license.
- To reserve a motorcycle, you must pay a Reservation Deposit via a Paypal invoice that we will send you.
- Your reservation is NOT CONFIRMED until we receive payment of the Reservation Deposit.
- Cancellation: Full refund of the Reservation Deposit up to 30 days before the pickup date. Less than 30 days to pickup date, the Reservation Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable & your dates cannot be changed.
- A Refundable Damage Deposit for each rented motorcycle is required on Pickup.
- On Pickup, the Rider must:
– Be Present in Person
– Sign the Rental Contract
– Show a Valid Motorcycle Driver’s License
– Show a Valid Passport
Frequently Asked Questions