- To reserve a Quad, you must have a valid driver’s license.
- To reserve a Quad, you must pay a Reservation Deposit via a Paypal invoice that we will send you.
- Your reservation is NOT CONFIRMED until we receive payment of the Reservation Deposit.
- Once paid, the Reservation Deposit guarantees that we will hold the ATV for you, for the dates specified in the deposit’s invoice.
- Cancellation: Full refund of the Reservation Deposit up to 30 days before the pickup date. Less than 30 days to pickup date, the Reservation Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable & your dates cannot be changed.
- A Refundable Damage Deposit for each rented Quad is required on Pickup.
- On Pickup, the Renter must present:
– a Valid Passport
– a Valid Driver’s License
Frequently Asked Questions